firstname.lastname@example.org (713) 705-9490
The MDDTT Competitions are composed of:
Team, Officer, Duet, Trio, Ensemble and Solo Divisions.
Regional Contest Pricing (price/entry)
Small Ensemble (4-8 dancers): $155
Medium Ensemble (9-12 dancers): $165
Large Ensemble (13-19 dancers): $175
Extra Large Ensemble (20+ dancers): $185
Social Officer Dance: $200
Tops in Texas Solo: $75
State Contest Pricing (price/entry)
Small Ensemble (4-8 dancers): $170
Medium Ensemble (9-12 dancers): $180
Large Ensemble (13-19 dancers): $190
Extra Large Ensemble (20+ dancers): $200
Social Officer Dance: $215
Tops in Texas Solo: $85
(ages as of Aug 31, 2018)
Tiny/Mascot - (6 and under)
Minis/Elementary (9 and under)
Youth/Intermediate (12 and under)
Juniors - (15 and under)
Seniors - (18 and under)
Junior High School Division
High School Divisions
Small 6 - 20
Medium 21- 40
Extra Large 61 +
Team, Elite & Officer
Jazz, Kick, Lyrical, Military, Novelty, Modern, Contemporary, Open, Hip Hop, Pom & Prop
1. Each entry must be a minimum of 90 seconds and a maximum of 3 minutes in length.
2. Entrances and exits are not judged and a total of 5 minutes is allowed in the team category.
Duets, Trios, Small, Medium,Large and X-Large Ensembles
Solos - Tops In Texas - each grade level competes with their grade level at all competitions.
1. Routine should be between 1.5 and 3 minutes in length (overtime will result in 2 pt. deduction).
2. The winner of each age category will perform in the gym before awards ceremony. Each category in solos will be categorized separately by grades. (ex - there will be a 3rd grade winner, 4th grade winner etc.)
1. Music may be played from an MP3/IPod/IPad player with a 1/8 in. ear phone jack. You must have a representative at the table to work the device.
2. The device must be fully charged, and on airplane mode with screen saver off.
3. Each song must be in an assigned playlist.
4. Must have a good quality CD or phone as a backup.
View our Score Sheet